All About Ms. Veglio
After attending Altruria Elementary as a student, I just knew that I had to come back and teach here! I am very honored to be working with such wonderful teachers and administrators at Altruria. I received my Bachelor's Degree from Lambuth University in Jackson, TN. This will now be my seventh year teaching! I have taught fifth, fourth, third, and now Kindergarten! Of all the grades I've taught, Kindergarten is my home, and I love every second of it! I realize what a privilege it is to teach your child every day, and I thank you for entrusting me with your child!
- My birthday is January 21st.
- I have one older sister, Katie, who lives in Nashville.
- I have one dog, a silly collie named Lucy!
- I absolutely love rainy days.
- Favorite Movies: You've Got Mail, A League of Their Own, and Snow White
- Favorite Books: Redeeming Love, Pride and Prejudice, Madeline, and The Pigeon Books
- Favorite TV Shows: Dancing with the Stars, Grantchester, and Velvet
- Favorite Singer: Justin Timberlake.
- Favorite Color: Mint Green and Hot Pink
- Favorite Food: Chicken and Dumplins and anything Pumpkin Spice!
- Favorite Restaurants: Bahama Breeze, Sonic, Pyro's, and McAlister's
- Favorite Team: Memphis Tigers! GO TIGERS, GO!
- Favorite Vacation: London, England; Belize; Gatlinburg; and Gulf Shores, AL.
- Hobbies: singing, painting, and hand lettering
- Loves: All things British, the BEACH, Fall, and Hallmark Christmas Movies